Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I found that the iphone mobile view cant show the image ratio correctly. (e.g the image’s height is too long)

Please find the screenshot for details.

How to fix it? Thx!

1. image_mobile
    Saguaros Moderator

HI ryanlam,

Could you post your site url here so that I can check for you 🙂

Regards.

ryanlam Friend

<em>@Saguaros 336292 wrote:</em><blockquote>HI ryanlam,

Could you post your site url here so that I can check for you 🙂

Regards.</blockquote>

You can get the same result by the default JA Tiris setting and quick-start package.

Finally, I fixed it with some hard-code hack in template.css.

BTW, it will be great if there is an official fix

nods Friend

<em>@ryanlam 336575 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can get the same result by the default JA Tiris setting and quick-start package.

Finally, I fixed it with some hard-code hack in template.css.

BTW, it will be great if there is an official fix</blockquote>
    Did this ever get fixed?
    I had the same problem with the JA Travel template but seems like no one knows how to fix it. Hoping the JA Tiris template has a solution. With so many people using iPhones now, surely this is a top priority to be fixed with JA templates.
    Appreciate any help and advice.

ryanlam Friend

<em>@nods 336808 wrote:</em><blockquote>Did this ever get fixed?
    I had the same problem with the JA Travel template but seems like no one knows how to fix it. Hoping the JA Tiris template has a solution. With so many people using iPhones now, surely this is a top priority to be fixed with JA templates.
    Appreciate any help and advice.</blockquote>

I just do a dirty hack-code on the article image size in template.css under the iphone folder. (e.g using pixel value to replace the % in max-height nad min-height)

Hope the JA team can look at this problem seriously….as this bug is coming from the quick-start template. I searched the whole forum it seems the JA team didnt get a fix on this issue…:confused:

nods Friend

Thats ok if you know how to do a ‘dirty hack’ – i bet most people dont know. The smart phones have been out a while now, and the word is more people will be using smartphones than pc to view websites by 2013, so the clock is ticking for JA to fix the smartphone sizing problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  nods 11 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum