Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

As title says, my images on intro (first) position in the blog view of sections are displayed with original dimensions, instead on ja_news frontpage module are correctly resized.
    anyone already experienced the same issue?
    I am using J156 and teline II 1.6, without any other module on page.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Do you have a URL you can share so we can better diagnose?

Thanks,
    John.

fresco Friend

the site is still offline, I can give you access data via PM if you want…

fresco Friend

I have put the site back online, you can appreciate the images not resized at
    http://www.sconfini.eu/Salute/
    http://www.sconfini.eu/Attualita/
    strangest thing is that on homepage they are correctly resized
    at least with IE7 and FF3…

fresco Friend

it seems no one took a look at this…
    support, please, tell me something

In the ADMINISTRATOR area go to EXTENTIONS > MODULES > JA NEWS FRONTPAGE

In the MENU ASSIGNMENT, it would appear not all of your sections / categories are selected.
    Click ALL or at least make sure the Sections / Categories you want are selected. It appears you forgot to go back and select them after you created a new Section and or Category.

Have fun!
    John.

fresco Friend

jbrett, thanks for your suggestion, but I actually don’t use JA NEWS FRONTPAGE module
    the big immage belongs to “main” article, set on the section according to menu item’s parameters in backend…
    that’s why I don’t understand why it is showing such a big image instead of a little one

In order to do what you want it to, you must use JA News Frontpage…whether you use it on the Frontpage or not . It is the module that controls the size of the auto reduced images (290 x 300 or something) in Sections and Category lead stories.

If you open that module, you will see the size settings for the images. Same with the JA News module which sets the size for the smaller images (100 x 100 usually).

Have fun!
    John.

fresco Friend

it worked!! great!!!
    thank you
    I have re-read the pdf user guide, but it doesn’t seem to portrait the exact functionality, is there a more in-deep manual?

Glad to hear it! As for the manual, no, I’m not aware of anything more than the user guide.
    But if you have further issues, feel free to post them.

Have a GREAT week.
    John.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum