Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I recently installed the JA_Blazes template on Joomla 2.5.2. Besides all the good impressions, I experience two problems so far, related to picture handling.

What: I create an article, insert an image and a link what shall happen, when a user clicks the image.
    Effect: The link is stored in that article but removed in the frontend display of that article
    So far: I have found a thread in that forum where the override technique is shown. I did all that (and override in general works), but I did not manage to find the appropriate code lines to remove (what file, which lines?). The example video uses a different template and I’m not familiar enough to do the ‘right thing’ in JA_Blazes.

What: I create an article, insert a {jatabs} statement with three tabs, one picture and text each.
    Effect: When I open that article in the frontend display (as a single article or as a blog category article), the image from the first tab definition will be rendered outside the first tab. The other images in tab 2 und 3 are fine. I guess there is some css or programming magic to handle the first image of an article in a special way, but I have no idea how to solve this.

I post both problems in one thread just in case both effects have the same source…

Thanks in advance!

Manos Moderator

Hello,

Can you please let me know if you have JA Popup plugin enabled ? If so, please disable the JA Popup (or any other similar plugin) and see if that helps you solving the issue.

Regards

jamoss Friend

@pascm:
    I installed JA Blaze from scratch using the quickstart download. I checked modules and plugins, there is no plugin (or module) JA Popup.
    I found the following plugins related to JA (all active): Button – JA Typography / Editor Button – JA Typo Button / JA T3 Framework / System – JA Tabs.
    Modules related to JA (all active): JA Tabs / JA Slideshow Module

Manos Moderator

Hello jamoss,

Is there a link where i can see the issues you are mentioning so i can understand better the problem and provide you with some help ?

Regards

jamoss Friend

Hello pascm,

please find two example articles here: http://www.crossband.net/index.php/problemarticles
    One with the jatabs problem and one with the removed picture link.

Thanks in advance!

Manos Moderator

Hello jamoss,

Can you please provide a temporary super admin logon so i can check this further ?

Regards

Manos Moderator

Hello,

In order to achieve this (JA Tabs) you must use Articles or Modules ja tabs (as far as my knowledge goes) is not designed to display images directly the way you are trying to use them.

As for the not linking image i have notified our developers and i am expecting to hear from them so i can reply back to you. (and try to confirm about the Tabs also)

In the mean time thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please provide us with FTP access (and please keep the Super admin account active) so our dev’s can provide you with a solution to this problem?

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum