Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

I was wondering doesnt JA Slideshow normally just pick up the image right out of the article and use it as a thumb? Why is this different in JA Ironis? I don’t like the coding because my clients are not that technical and i’m sure this is going to go wrong.

Maybe it will be better to use another setup from a different template that looks similar.

Why is it like this and can the same “looks” be achieved using another theme? (edit the css of course)

Thnx

Tom

Sherlock Friend

Hi tom_laan84,

You don’t need to use another setup from a different template to get the ja slidehow working that way, the module always has the ability of pick up the image right out of article and use it as a thumb, the module first check if there is a jaimage tags inside the article content (or coding as you mentioned) if it does it pick images from that tag otherwise it pick image from article content.

So in this case you just need to remove tags and put images right into your article content as you wish.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum