Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I cant seem to find an image gallery for Ja Cloris. I downloaded Simple image gallery pro, cause it went with the K2 component but it wont work in the gallery modual position.. Any idea’s what to use?

aman204 Friend

You may wish to try in any of image gallery here::

http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/photos-a-images/photo-gallery

ramp13 Friend

Thanks for your response, but it would seem most galleries are plug-ins and wont work in the ja Cloris gallery modual. How can I change the page to Article and then I could insert a gallery?

Laura Rubino Friend

So you bought simple image gallery pro. All you need is k2 ( zip the images and upload using the gallery tab) i presume its installed or if you are not using k2 then just upload you image folder to images/stories and on your article {gallery} name of folder{/gallery}

You can customize the look and feel to however you want

Cheers

ramp13 Friend

thnaks, so just make a new k2 content modual and assign it to the Ja Cloris gallery position?

Laura Rubino Friend

yes, just publish k2 article there. disable text and it will look exactly like that

ramp13 Friend

Thanks for replys. I’m still on “struggle street” with this, so if you have any more words of wisdom I would really appreciate it.
    This is what I’m looking for on the Ja Cloris gallery page.

http://k2joom.com/k2-templates/in-progress/simple-k2joom-template/category-example/item/47-k2templates-simple-item1.html

Laura Rubino Friend

Buddy! Could you read the above posts. ITs extremely very simple and the link . Simon (God bless him) has clealry outlined what you need to do.

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Rubino 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum