Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    My image category labels are not displaying correctly in Joomla 3.3 using Ja Argo.
    They wrap beneath the image, rather than appearing inside the image as usual.
    This ONLY happens if the image has a caption below it.

Not sure if it’s related to the upgrade or not? Image attached.

Cheers,
    John

1. label-issue
    chavan Friend

please post your site Url .

bowman999 Friend

I will send you a PM as it’s on a development server. Site hasn’t been released yet. Cheers. John

chavan Friend

It looks good at my side. I don’t see any issues like the screenshot you have posted.can you please tell me on which browser you get this issue ?

For your reference attached image

1. Aviary-192-185-39-241-Picture-1
    bowman999 Friend

It’s not every section. Go to the “Let’s talk” category for example. Happens in all browsers. Link below:

http://192.185.39.241/~john/index.php/categories/windows-mobile

bowman999 Friend

Happens when an image has a caption beneath it.

bowman999 Friend

Another example is the “International News” category…
    http://192.185.39.241/~john/index.php/categories/international-news

chavan Friend

I have made this fix on your site, please check and confirm.

Go to this file: media/system/js/caption.js

Remove the complete code and add this code

/*
    GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt
    */
    var JCaption=function(c){var e,b,a=function(f){e=jQuery.noConflict();b=f;e(b).each(function(g,h){d(h)})},d=function(i){var h=e(i),f=h.attr("title"),j=h.attr("width")||i.width,l=h.attr("align")||h.css("float")||i.style.styleFloat||"none",g=e("<p/>",{text:f,"class":b.replace(".","_")}),k=e("<div/>",{"class":b.replace(".","_")+" "+l,css:{"float":l,width:j}});h.before(k);k.append(h);if(f!==""){k.append(g)}};a(c)};

bowman999 Friend

Thank you for your help. That works well. Cheers. John.

<em>@Chavan 428134 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have made this fix on your site, please check and confirm.

Go to this file: media/system/js/caption.js

Remove the complete code and add this code

/*
    GNU General Public License version 2 or later; see LICENSE.txt
    */
    var JCaption=function(c){var e,b,a=function(f){e=jQuery.noConflict();b=f;e(b).each(function(g,h){d(h)})},d=function(i){var h=e(i),f=h.attr("title"),j=h.attr("width")||i.width,l=h.attr("align")||h.css("float")||i.style.styleFloat||"none",g=e("<p/>",{text:f,"class":b.replace(".","_")}),k=e("<div/>",{"class":b.replace(".","_")+" "+l,css:{"float":l,width:j}});h.before(k);k.append(h);if(f!==""){k.append(g)}};a(c)};

</blockquote>

billyray Friend

yes, That worked!

Thank you Chavan!

schlogo Friend

this tricks worked for me as well in puriity ! tks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  schlogo 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum