Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I’m having some issues with image caption. I haven’t assigned anything and it wasn’t there before, but now there is an <p class="img_caption"> layer over my into images in category view. It’s not there when I open the page, but appears when I scroll down to the second page.

Any idea what causes this image caption to show? And how can I solve it to not show or remove it all together?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  spheredesign.

1. Screenshot-2017-09-25-at-09.29.49
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Your site seems to be in offline mode now, you can share the credentials of your site: Admin account and tell me the page where I can see the issue so I will take a look.

spheredesign Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

I can’t access with provided account, could you share admin account + FTP account also?

spheredesign Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Is there any cache settings on server side? I applied some CSS but see no change.

spheredesign Friend

I’ve asked the hosing guy to disable cache if enabled, waiting for reply.

spheredesign Friend

I’ve noticed that the image "Alt Text" and image "Caption" are being imported by the JA System Social Feed plugin and it did not show up at my first imports, that’s why I was a bit confused. So it’s not an error as stated in the title.

Basically I’m just looking for a way not to show the Alt Text" and image "Caption in gallery view. Can’t find it in the template settings though.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that the cache has been flushed and the caption doesn’t show now, could you take a look?

spheredesign Friend

Hi,

Yes, captions don’t show now. Did you make some changes in css as well?

Thanks,

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I added CSS rule to hide the caption in the file: http://www.viralfootball.com/templates/ja_wall/themes/mirror/css/theme.css

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum