Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello all!
    I want to show image captions because I must publish the credits of the images (copyrights). Although, I put the captions in the images in the articles, they do not show on frontend.
    Do you have any idea how can enable the captions in this template?
    Thanks and regards
    Leonidas

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can show caption image with my solution below

Open templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/image/image.php file and change it as my screenshot

Hope it helps

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-01-25-at-12.01.55
    Stergiou Limited Friend

Hello!
    Thank you very much for your kind reply and solution.
    I implied your changes (see screenshot 1) and, indeed, the template takes and shows the captions but… below much below from the image’s bottom side. If I shrink the window and the image resized then you will see the caption (see screenshot 2). I think that I must amend the ‘img-caption’ class too in order it remains afloat the bottom line of the image according to the height of the image as the template provides. But I do not know how to do this. Can you help me on this?

Thanks and regards
    Leonidas

1. 1-4
    2. 2-2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I forgot to give you the CSS style for the captions in the images, you have to do

Create templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style below

.article-intro-media .img-caption {
        background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.3);
        color: #ffffff;
        bottom: 0;
        font-weight: 300;
        left: 0;
        margin: 0;
        padding: 5px 24px;
        position: absolute;
        width: 100%;
    }

Let me know if it helps

Stergiou Limited Friend

You are god!
    It works perfectly!
    Thank you!
    Leonidas

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stergiou Limited 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum