Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I have the JA Rave template and now when I installed the JA Thumbnail plugin i realized that all my images, including the slideshow, is missing the thin, grey border. Anyone who have an idea where to look?

/Jenny

khoand Friend

<em>@jeline 308642 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the JA Rave template and now when I installed the JA Thumbnail plugin i realized that all my images, including the slideshow, is missing the thin, grey border. Anyone who have an idea where to look?

/Jenny</blockquote>
    Hi,
    You go to Template manager,choose JA Ravetemplate, then change CSS Optomize fieds to NO, so I can check how and where to customize for you.
    Could you give me a link to your page as you said?

jeline Friend

Hi,

Thank you for helping me out.
    http://suh.se.preview.citynetwork.se/

If you have an idea how to change tha language of the thumbnail plugin (next and prev under the images in the article), please let me know. I have made changes in the thickbox.js file but it didn’t solve the problem.

/Jenny

khoand Friend

You add the code into /templates/ja_rave/css/template.css

.ja-thumbnailwrap {
    margin-right: 10px;
    }
    .img_caption img{
    padding: 4px;
    border: solid 1px #DDD;
    background-color: #F2F2F2;
    }

To resolve slideshow, you edit slideshow module > set Module Class Suffix is _slideshow

jeline Friend

Thanks a lot, it almost solved the problems.

But:

The thumbnail on the featured article is still missing the border inside the article, but the other article images all have borders.
    (still have no idea where to change the language of “prev” and “next” under the images?).

The slideshow module has no padding between the image and the right border.

khoand Friend

The slideshow module has no padding between the image and the right border.

you edit slideshow module > set skin is rave, Main Item width is 577

The thumbnail on the featured article is still missing the border inside the article, but the other article images all have borders.

You change

.img_caption img{
    }

to

.thumbnail img{
    }

(still have no idea where to change the language of “prev” and “next” under the images?).

You add the code into /language/your-language/your-language.ini

PREV="your translated text"
    NEXT="your translated text"

jeline Friend

Thanks, he CSS worked perfectly! But the language problem is still unsolved.

khoand Friend

It’s weird. Could you give me username+password of your ftp? I will check it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum