Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I’ve no border around my images (like demosite). When I add a border around the picture in the editor it’s black. I want the grey border with the padding between the image and borderline.
    Anyone an idea???

Don Lee Friend

<em>@kajos 192401 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve no border around my images (like demosite). When I add a border around the picture in the editor it’s black. I want the grey border with the padding between the image and borderline.
    Anyone an idea???</blockquote>

Hi,
    Could you let me know you met the issue on which browser, and provide me your site url or some screen-shots on the issue to help me to figure it out for you.

Joline Strubbe Friend

@donglt: Thanks for helping me. I’ve use IE8 browser and the site name is http://www.kajos.be . In the screenshot1 pic there is no border (or too light color???). When I add the _hilite sufix there is a light border around the image (screenshot2 pic).

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot2
    Don Lee Friend

In JA Droid, each image has a class “img-border” to make the effect but I did not see it within your site. Thus, pls check to update the template can figure it out I think.

Joline Strubbe Friend

Thank you Donglt. The problem is solved.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joline Strubbe 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum