Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hi
    i use Joomla! 1.7 /templates/ja_teline_iv if i article put home page cant view only read more what i doe wrong ?
    how can i mod_janewspro theme change? if change i see Operation Failed
    thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you be more clear ?
    maybe with a screen shot of your issue ?

Thanks

coalition Friend

There could be a lot of things possible sevgi. For Teline_iv, you will notice that there are different modules associated with the “front page.” 1=default, 2=linear, 3=pulse, and 4=mobile. These modules, together, will provide you with a variety of ways to look at articles on the front page. Sometimes, it seems as though the options are difficult to understand, but when you try different things, you begin to see how it works.

If you are using core Joomla articles, then you will notice that “all” of your categories are listed. All you need to do is select the main category for each area, and newspro will grab the sub categories automatically. Make sure you have this: “_world” (without the quotes) in the “Module Class Suffix” box.

Make sure that there are articles in “all” of your selected categories, and sub categories, or you may run into errors, or blanks.

At the Select Profile drop down item, select “teline iv.”

At the Theme selection, select “Default.”

If you do not see your articles, then, perhaps you don’t have articles in the categories / sub categories you selected? You may want to make sure that the text is NOT “white” also. I did that once, and nearly lost all of my hair trying to find out what I did wrong.

Walt.

sevgi Friend

i send to you pm thank you very much pavit

pavit Moderator

Hi

Thanks for PM

Your first issue ( Article without image showed ) you need to insert a link to an image on your article

Second and third issue you must check your folder images/resized that is actually unwritable also enable correctly your FTP layer from global configuration now is enabled but without info

Let me know if these steps solve your issue

sevgi Friend

folder images/resized 777 permisson now okey thanks pavit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sevgi 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum