Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I have not been here or every needed help. This is a template issue since all my joomlart joomla 1.5 templates are giving me the same eerror. This is the error:

Illegal variable _files or _env or _get or _post or _cookie or _server or _session or globals passed to script.

When you go to the website and click on the menus a few times you will get this error. After getting this error, I have to delete my cookies and browsing history to access the site again for a few clicks. Please help

I talked with my domain host and they said its a problem with the template. The website is http://www.downtowninnovation.com after you click around on a few menu’s you will receive the error.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Maswist
    That is issue . Can you provide ftp and admin account? i shall have a look and help you fix it 🙂

maswist Friend

Hung,

Thank you for your reply. I sent you my FTP information via private message. Please let me know what the problem is.

HeR0 Friend

Hi Maswist
    Your site have script setcookie for browser, so you only need clear all cookie on browser then you can access to your site. 🙂
    <em>@maswist 317665 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hung,

Thank you for your reply. I sent you my FTP information via private message. Please let me know what the problem is.</blockquote>

maswist Friend

<em>@Hung Phung 318079 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Maswist
    Your site have script setcookie for browser, so you only need clear all cookie on browser then you can access to your site. :)</blockquote>

Hung, I have tried this many times and it always defaults back to the same problem after 3-4 clicks around the site. Can you clarify the problem a little more for me. Thanks in advance

maswist Friend

I have diagnosed the problem and have helpful information towards the solution. Some cookie is being set it is the exact same cookie. It is “03148” everytime I clicked on something on the site I watched the cookies for the domain. As soon as 03148 popped up site goes down. From doing google research there is a problem with just numbers in the URL. I am not sure why this is but it is according to me doing insane googling. How do I get the site to stop producing this 03148 cookie?

I have other Joomlart Themes and it is the exact same problem with this 03148 cookie being set

HeR0 Friend

Hi Maswist
    As you said, in cookie have a key 03148 which gives error because it conflict with joomla security. The cookie is made by google analytics. Please try to disable it to confirm the same.I tried to access your site, but not able to. i guess there is problem with your server. Please review it.

maswist Friend

Hung, I disabled the analytics plugin and it still is happening. Can you please advise?

maswist Friend

I solved the issue. Some how something was generating this cookie on the site. I upgraded my joomla and changed all my passwords. This seemed to solve the problem. I used a component called admin tools, the same company that makes akeeba backup

HeR0 Friend

Ok, have a nice day. I’m happy when your issue is solved 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum