Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hello how can i insert different background image in different popoup iframe ????

Ex like attached

1. screenshot
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Do you mean this dark background in popup view of each article when clicking article from homepage? http://prntscr.com/inwowq

I don’t thing it’s possible now.

anish28 Friend

Ok, but can i make the images on the top of the article fixed. So the image stay fix and the content scroll down.

anish28 Friend

HI dear not the black background, I want to insert different background images to different articles. I mean the i frame background.like in the screenshot I attached. The content stay in the white scroll box and the image appear in the background

Saguaros Moderator

I got your point but it will require custom work on this, it will take time so I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

anish28 Friend

Hi dear can you guys do the custom work, as i don’t have any developer. I would like to have different images for different grid iframe. like in the screenshot i sent before.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately, at this moment, we don’t offer custom work service. You can hire one from free lancers website.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum