Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

We display ja_wall in iframe info bubbles and all is looking good in most browsers except iOS for which we have a strange scrolling problem :

– when you try to touch scroll down on iOS the window always scrolls back to the top, making it virtually impossible to access the bottom

this behavior occurs only on iOS

You can have a look at this page to understand : open it on an ipad or iphone and clic on a red and grey circle to open the bubble and the iframe included, then try to scroll down to the bottom.

I cannot find the solution to this

thanks for helping

Wall Crasher Developer
    activha Friend

Hi
    Thanks for the links but we already have a very nice scrolling inside this iframe.

The problem lies with ja_wall use of masonry or something else because we only have the problem on masonry grid layout

It could be simple but I cannot figure it out : at each touch to scroll the page goes back to top, but this behavior does not occur on k2 items for instance, only on masonry page.

this lets me think that it may have something to do with your use of iscroll or masonry. Mind to have a look on the page with an ipad or iphone ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Its true that JA Wall does not work in the way you mentioned. I have passed your case to our development team here. Anyway, I am afraid for not being in the position to confirm on adding this feature.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum