Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

It has been a big effort of JA Team to make this template possible! Unique, Impressive design with 6 distinguished color themes

If you love the JA ZinC, then please give JoomlArt a review at BestOfJoomla.com

You can also give us a testimonial at our Testimonial Forum

Holiday is coming, best wishes to all of you

questbg Friend

Hello Hung Dinh

<em>@Hung Dinh 96284 wrote:</em><blockquote>Holiday is coming, best wishes to all of you</blockquote>

And I wish the same to you, your family and all JA Developers.

If Zinc is anything to go by, we are in for a very exciting 2009.

Many thanks to you all for helping me turn my dream for a website into a reality this year. I will, of course, renew my membership.

Best Wishes
    Chris

PS. Of course I will vote, this is an awesome template!

mihirc Friend

Hello,

I will also be rating it for sure. But only after I have played a lot with it.

Regards,
    Mihir C.

mayhesla Friend

Hi Hung,

when i got to the demo pages i was even more impressed than i was by the preview and the4 reason is that this template is SMOOOOOOOTHHHH in every aspect. This might be the best ever Joomlart template and i am gona start working with it today.

I wish you and your family also the werry best of xmas.

the same goes to all here at JA and the team behin this awesome template and club

and i will be rating it 🙂

swemmel Friend

[FONT=Book Antiqua]I want to wish the JoomlArt Team, The Moderators and all JA Members a very merry xmas and a fantastic 2009. That all your wishes may come true.

[/FONT]

Peter

1. kerst1
    bennitos Friend

Merry Cristmas and a happy 2009 will ofcource write a review!

ShannonN Friend

Don’t know who this mysterious “X”(Mas) is they want us to celebrate on Dec 25th,;) But I know Christ who’s the real reason of the assigned day of celebration.

Wishing the JA team, the mods who do a great job, and the community at JA the best and happiest time over Christmas and a successful and rewarding 2009.

For those cultures that don’t observe this holiday from a traditional Christian viewpoint, may it still be a time spent with loved ones and neighbours in peace and harmony and love

Cheers ShannonN

yavuzturk Friend

Hi, Supper theme.. Thanks Joomlart 🙂

sunrise Friend

<em>@yavuzturk 96383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, Supper theme.. Thanks Joomlart :)</blockquote>
    Was it Supper Theme, or Super Team? Either way, Thanks to Joomlart!

🙂

sunrise Friend

I too would like to wish all JA members, fellow web folk, a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for all the great guys on the forum who have helped me when I was in trouble, and thanks to the JA team for the great work they have done this year. It just gets better. I happy to be part of it.

Merry Christmas!

fuzznug Friend

I joined the club after seeing this theme and the holiday discount. Quite frankly, while JA has many nice looking themes, the normal developer fee is too expensive (for me) and many of the themese are of a very similar style. it’s nice to see this theme and I hope JA continues down the path of offering stylistic themes with multiple options. Thanks!

sfpkent Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 96284 wrote:</em><blockquote>It has been a big effort of JA Team to make this template possible! Unique, Impressive design with 6 distinguished color themes

If you love the JA ZinC, then please give JoomlArt a review at BestOfJoomla.com </blockquote>

I have already browsed the bestofjoomla.com but the template is not show up yet. I will leave great comment and rating once the template is show up. 🙂

Thank you Joomlart!!!

Hung Dinh Friend

Bestofjoomla has published the JA ZinC, you can give it a go now 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum