Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I finally got around to testing my sargas site with IE7. I notice a problem which can also be seen on the showcase site, http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php with ja_sargas selected.

If you start with a small window, say only 200 pixels wide, then use the horizontal scroll bar to scroll right, then where the image of the wide header (header-bg.jpg) should be revealed, instead the 1 pixel filler (body-bg.gif) is displayed. The display corrects itself when resizing the window widthwise.

The problem is actually more noticeable on the sargas-xmas demo (and even more so on my site!)

Any ideas about how I might resolve this would be gratefully received.

Thanks, Colin.

cwigg Friend

ohh, this is embarrassing… the “problem” also exists in Firefox – so much for my testing! IE6 is “ok”

redlight_traitor Friend

Have you been able to solve this? I’ve got the same problem on my site with another template. I read elsewhere that it might be related to an extension but I haven’t verified this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  redlight_traitor 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum