Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

HI I just installed the 1.5 version of ja_edenite.

In safari and FF it looks as it should, but in IE the entire top, down to and including the menusystem is missing?

Please see attached image:

Sherlock Friend

Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful

Skotte Friend

<em>@nguoiabcd 76919 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can you give us your live URL, any screenshot or more details of the problem will be helpful</blockquote>
    I work on a local MAMP installation, so the site is not public available, sorry 😮

maisha Friend

Hello,

I am having a similar problem.

The logo/header has disappeared from my JA Edenite template.

This is happening in FireFox 2.0.0.16 and IE 6.0. I am on a PC.
    I’m using Joomla 1.5.6.
    I have not modified the template – this is a fresh template install.
    Installed modules: template chooser

Please provide a (non-public) address/place where I can send a URL. FireFox screenshot is attached.

Thank you!

1. MissingLogo
    Skotte Friend

I simply started over, and now it works. I don’t know what caused the problem though.

/skotte

xspolymers Friend

Most of the time these problems occur when you do not upload/FTP the template in binary mode. Hope this helps.
    Otherwise the JA templates are pretty flawless, with minor glitches here in there.

They do however have a problem with including the extensions in the download, LOL.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  xspolymers 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum