Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

http://www.glassandgardenchurch.org

I have several display problems with JA Uvite and IE7 (specifically Internet Explorer version 7.0.5730.13).

1. None of the icon links work on any page, just an X: X PDF X Print X Email
    2. Google Maps don’t work: “…don’t have maps at this zoom level for this region.”
    3. The Search Website box is gone; just the words remain.
    4. The Google Calendar List has a red X box and is not working.
    5. The YouTube player on Home page does not work.
    6. The JW Player of video does not work under Sermons.

None of the above problems occur with IE8 or FireFox. Some versions of IE7 work fine, but for some reason this version has a lot of problems. This IE7 version was on a Win XP Pro computer–millions of these out there, so I need to fix them.

Any ideas for all of these problems?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@faithfamily 198982 wrote:</em><blockquote>http://www.glassandgardenchurch.org

I have several display problems with JA Uvite and IE7 (specifically Internet Explorer version 7.0.5730.13).

1. None of the icon links work on any page, just an X: X PDF X Print X Email
    2. Google Maps don’t work: “…don’t have maps at this zoom level for this region.”
    3. The Search Website box is gone; just the words remain.
    4. The Google Calendar List has a red X box and is not working.
    5. The YouTube player on Home page does not work.
    6. The JW Player of video does not work under Sermons.

None of the above problems occur with IE8 or FireFox. Some versions of IE7 work fine, but for some reason this version has a lot of problems. This IE7 version was on a Win XP Pro computer–millions of these out there, so I need to fix them.

Any ideas for all of these problems?</blockquote>

Dear faithfamily,

I checked your site on IE7 But it is hard to see the problem there,Can you post screenshot show out the issue.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum