Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,
    I have following problem with ja_news2 module:

I need to use ja_news2 module twice in frontpage. First time for News, because i want enable data/time of published article, and second for various articles (not news) for what i don’t want to enable date of published articles,… and, also, for few another reasons i need (want) to use this module twice in same page.
    But, when i try to publish same module twice in same position, IE6 doesn’t show anything on the page (in ja_module position). In firefox, that is OK.
    This issue appears on quickstart, without any temlates changes.
    1. I have tried to disable all another modules and its doesnt work!
    2. Also, same thing happens in quick start, with and without any template changes.

I’m using:
    1. Joomla 1.5.15
    2. Ja teline III v.1.3
    3. ja_news2 module

Can you help me, its very important for my site to resolve this problem in IE6. I have renew my account only to resolve this problem.
    See attached image

1. ie6-module2
    lamvt Friend

hi, stinger2010
    Ja_teline III dont support for IE6.
    Mr Billgate killed IE6 Too
    :p I think so

sergiv Friend

IE 8 version is compatible with ja_news2? If yes, then perhaps you can help me in a very big problem.

stinger2010 Friend

<em>@lamvt 159862 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi, stinger2010
    Ja_teline III dont support for IE6.
    Mr Billgate killed IE6 Too
    :p I think so</blockquote>

Is this friendly forum Joomlart advertised???
    But, most of my visitors using IE6. It’s not fer! And Joomlart claim that support IE6 and higher IE browser. This is contrary of Joomlart statement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stinger2010 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum