Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have just installed template, Looks great 1 BIG problem
    mod_ja_slidegallery
    As the SlideshowGallery runs it keeps memory, After a while my PC slows down, If you go into Task Manager you will see the memory allocated to IE go up and up.
    After 5 Minutes it was up to 150MB
    If you press the Home button to refresh page you get
    “Stop Running Script?
    A Script on this Page is Causing IE to run Slowly.
    If it Continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.”
    I tried in Mozilla, a similiar error.
    OS = Vista Ultimate
    If you send me an email address I will email email you the URL to site.
    :confused:

miconr Friend

bigtime memory leak in this script. There are other script errors as well….it seems…..forgive me, I’m a huge Joomlart fan…but it seems that Ja_justicia was released a wee-bit sooner than it should have been.

Could use some serious QA before its ready.

Anything the user community can help with?

magnussorlander Friend

please keep those messages comming. We have run a thread for 6 weeks now (see “memory leak?” a few lines down.). Since the is absolutely no responce from the developers I think it is EVERYONES responcibiltiy to let them know that this is a huge problem. So even if you have no contribution I think it is vital that you at least post a short reply to let them know that YOU also are waiting for a fix. It would be interesting to see how many that actually see this as a problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  magnussorlander 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum