Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Not sure what it is but I can’t seen to get any of these templates working in IE. This on in particular in Internet Explorer is broken. Let me explain. I’m using Jooma 1.0.12.

In Firefox everything show correctly with the page properly centered… looks beautiful. When I look at it in IE, the page is no longer centered and it’s shifted off to the left side, (I like centered pages) and the navigation bars on the left don’t fit so they have dropped down to the bottom of the page. I only have the massbot module on the front page published and then main menu.

Same goes for other pages in the template, they don’t work, there’s not enough room in IE for the left side navigation and of course the page is not centered.

I’m beginning to feel like every template here is produced in beta. These are the best looking templates on the net but I’m having trouble getting any of them to work properly. JA Avian II doesn’t work in IE and neither does this one.

Is there a solution for this? I feel like a tester for beta templates and it’s taking up a lot of my time. Thank you in advance for any assistance.

tldagent Friend

Wanted to update this.

Looking at the site in IE7 it looks fine, looks fantastic actually. IE6, doesn’t look good at all. I updated to 1.0.13 Joomla and that didn’t change anything. The only reason I’m not migrating is because I use Facile Forms and not ready to change.

Please help! Site needs to load correctly in IE6 before I can go live.

Thank you!

davib Friend

Gday,

Barite works fine in IE6 so it is someting you have done to cause this to occur. If you can provide a link we could take a look for you otherwise its just a guess that you have left a tag open somewhere

Cheers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  davib 16 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum