Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello i installed thetemplate for joomla 1.5 all work good in firefox but in ie i get the operation aborted error and the site doesn’t open.

I tried removing js in the index.php file but nothing.

I’m desperate please help me! 😉

http://www.automobiliradicchio.com/index.php

<em>@angelaraguso 112786 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello i installed thetemplate for joomla 1.5 all work good in firefox but in ie i get the operation aborted error and the site doesn’t open.

I tried removing js in the index.php file but nothing.

I’m desperate please help me! 😉

http://www.automobiliradicchio.com/index.php</blockquote>

maybe i solved was the flash rotator module by joomlashack!

imsleepy Friend

I am using IE 7 and Vista. Site opened fine. I have had this happen to me many times when I use the browser’s back button. Don’t know if that is what you might have done. Anyway, looks fine for me. Hope this helps you a little.

<em>@angelaraguso 112787 wrote:</em><blockquote>maybe i solved was the flash rotator module by joomlashack!</blockquote>

I must have looked at your site after you fixed it. Glad you found the problem! 🙂

schlogo Friend

Hello

I justed moved this code

[PHP]<script type=”text/javascript”>
    addSpanToTitle();
    //jaAddFirstItemToTopmenu();
    //jaRemoveLastContentSeparator();
    //jaRemoveLastTrBg();
    //moveReadmore();
    //addIEHover();
    //slideshowOnWalk ();
    jaMenuIcon();
    fixMenuWidth();
    </script>[/PHP]

under the div tag, just above the closing body tag. It solved the problem for me. Joomla 1.5.9, virtuemart 1.1.3 , running php5

Hope it helps

cheers

johno696974 Friend

<em>@schlogo 117896 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

I justed moved this code under the div tag, just above the closing body tag. It solved the problem for me. Joomla 1.5.9, virtuemart 1.1.3 , running php5

Hope it helps

cheers</blockquote>

This was the perfect fix for me. Many thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  johno696974 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum