Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • paparazzo Friend
    #138250

    I have tested my site using IE8 and noticed a huge problem with the top header menu and images. See the first attachment.

    I then tried removing one link from the top menu thinking that will fix the issue but it didn’t help. See the second JPG attached.

    Do you guys have any idea how to fix that issue?


    1. Untitled-1
    2. Untitled-2
    ShannonN Friend
    #292110

    paparazzo;112924I have tested my site using IE8 and noticed a huge problem with the top header menu and images. See the first attachment.

    I then tried removing one link from the top menu thinking that will fix the issue but it didn’t help. See the second JPG attached.

    Do you guys have any idea how to fix that issue?

    IE * is still only in RC 1 so its bound to have bugs, but without a url to actually check the code itself I’m guessing the top menu may be too wide ( in pixels) for teh page width forcing the image out of line etc ?

    post a live url and we can check running code otherwise I can’t offer too much sorry
    ShannonN

    paparazzo Friend
    #292144

    Live URL left 40 days ago and still no answer… phew!

    tanoke Friend
    #298480

    <em>@paparazzo 112924 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have tested my site using IE8 and noticed a huge problem with the top header menu and images. See the first attachment.

    I then tried removing one link from the top menu thinking that will fix the issue but it didn’t help. See the second JPG attached.

    Do you guys have any idea how to fix that issue?</blockquote>

    I have a same problem in IE8. I need help to fix that.
    http://www.kanuunat.com

    gverg Friend
    #299460

    I had the same problem. I was using version 1.0 of Ja Mageia at Joomla 1.5. I fixed this by uninstalling the template and installing the new version of Ja Mageia (1.4). Now it is working good with Internet Explorer 8 🙂

    gverg Friend
    #299485

    Thank you for this! I just realised that my site looks better now!

    anet Friend
    #338753

    Ok…but I need to install the template in Joomla 1.0…

    sushismb Friend
    #359996

    I am using Mageia 1.4 on Joomla 1.5.x.

    Having the same problem on the header using IE8. Other browsers seem to show ok.

    http://www.hourei.net

    I hope JA personel would come to help us regarding this issue.

    Sherlock Friend
    #361276

    <em>@sushismb 199797 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am using Mageia 1.4 on Joomla 1.5.x.

    Having the same problem on the header using IE8. Other browsers seem to show ok.

    http://www.hourei.net

    I hope JA personel would come to help us regarding this issue.</blockquote>

    Dear sushismb,

    Just go to the template/your_template/index.php file,Look for the css

    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>
    .clearfix {display: inline-block;}
    </style>
    <!–>

    change to

    <!–>
    <style type=”text/css”>
    .clearfix {display: inline-block;}
    </style>
    <!–>

    That would help on this issue

    intecom Friend
    #363889

    Perfetc, it works
    Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  intecom 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum