Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am using this wonderful template but have come across a problem. The website freezes in IE7 and IE6 on windows XP. This also causes everything on my computer to freeze. I am unsure if its the module Ja Tabs or newsflash that might be causing this with its JavaScript or if it is something different.

Its the first time I have come across this problem with a Joomlart template.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for this issue and if anyone had this issue before and resolved it. I do not want to lose the Newsflash module as it makes the front page of the website.

Thanks In advance

marginmedia Friend

I have disabled the Ja-Tabs module and now the site is working fine with IE7 and IE6
    in windows XP ….. I will try using a new JA-Tabs module and see if that works as it is a very nice module and one I would like to use on this website.

Thanks
    M

eternitic Friend

I had the same problem , and disabloed too the Ja-Tabs and worked perfectly, you have keeped me a lot of time wordering. Thank you so much. Best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eternitic 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum