Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tried posting this in the general questions area to no avail, wondering if anyone here has any ideas.

Two of my editors both want an “ask ….” page, where someone can click a button, it pulls up a form, and they can enter in a question that goes to the appropriate author/editors.

i.e., I have a PetStories column, and a Dollars and Sense column.

They want to have an “Ask the Big Dog” button, and an “Ask Ms. Money bags” button. Each button would bring up a form that, when entered and submit pressed, would send the question over email (or put in an accessible queue) for the appropriate editor to read and respond to.

Anyone have any ideas how to do this? I was looking at one of the forms-based things, like perForms, not sure if there’s a better way or not. I have no idea how good/bad stuff like perForms is for Joomla.

TIA,
    Vivek

Menalto Friend

Go for performs and just make a link to the component where you want the button to show up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum