Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

why JA don’t add the option to use icons in the megamenu like in JA Seleni? I’d love to see the required css lines 😉

Thanks

Css Magician Friend

Dear kicr,

Thank you for contacting Joomlart,

The design of ja_rasite did not add icons in the megamenu, but You could config in admin.

kicr Friend

Sure, but it looks very crappy if you add icons to menu items 😉 But there is already a ticket (WTB-585244).

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Dear kicr,

Please submit a ticket, send us your live url, admin account so that we have a closer look on the issue.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear kicr,

JA Rasite design is peculiar and therefore the Mega Menu does not support Icons / description line (slogan line) for the parent menu items in this template.

Arvind

bryantwest Friend

Joomlart is also ‘peculiar’ and therefore provides one thing one month and goes and does something else the next… was kind of hoping that Mega Menu would come out as standard with all templates… with icons, with slogans…

Bernard Toplak Friend

<em>@bryantwest 163095 wrote:</em><blockquote>Joomlart is also ‘peculiar’ and therefore provides one thing one month and goes and does something else the next… was kind of hoping that Mega Menu would come out as standard with all templates… with icons, with slogans…</blockquote>

I can unfortunately agree with that :(( …menu isn’t functioning as expected, just put any other style as default, click on the menu item “colors” to make it active one, and then take a look on the mess in subcolumns

Bernard Toplak Friend

I am working on fix for the icons too, but this one has problems with my previous fix for active-menu background menu issues, I’ll post an update when I get it to work…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Bernard Toplak 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum