Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have discovered 2 problems with mega menu in the template manager (Purity III, Joomla 3.3, t3-2.1.6):
    1- When I have menu items which are not public, they don’t appear in the megamenu. I am obliged to change the access rights to the menu item before in order to be able to work on that item in the megamenu.

2- Therefore, I need to put them public to be able, for instance, to add an icon information (based on awesome font), and then to set the view access right back to the right user type in the menu. But if I come back to the mega menu configuration and then I do a modification on another part of the megamenu, then the icon of the non-public access right menu items have disappeared.

Is there a way to:
    – work on all items (public or not) in the megamenu?
    – how not to erase configuration of a non-public/visible menu item in the megamenu? (may be that is solved if the first point is solved).

Thanks in advance
    yves

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Purity III template is not ready for J!3.3, we are still in progress of updating it and do hope to release new version within this week.
    Please try to roll back to the last working version and wait for the update.

>>> for the mega menu access you can set it from the megamenu options
    see this

1. Megamenu-configuration
    yfb01 Friend

Hi,

thanks for your reply.
    I already tried before to select the type of users as indicated in your attached picture, but it did n’t work.
    I will see if I can reverse to the previous Joomla version. If not I would really appreciate the upgrade soon. 🙂 thanks for that.

Regards
    yves

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  yfb01 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum