Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve had a heck of time installing this template on Joomla 3.0 over the last few days. Quickstart didn;t work because of sample data issue. I finally have built all the custom HTML modules myself. Last area not working are the main icons (User 1 to 4)

When I check the page source for my site I get this. If you look really closely I see the “moduletablehas-icon” is jammed together.

<div class=”ja-box column ja-box-left” style=”width: 25%;”>
    <div class=”ja-moduletable moduletablehas-icon icon1 clearfix” id=”Mod101″>
    <h3><span>Management Consulting</span></h3>
    <div class=”ja-box-ct clearfix”>

On the demo site there is a space between “moduletable” and “has-icon”
    <div class=”ja-box column ja-box-left” style=”width: 25%;”>
    <div class=”ja-moduletable moduletable has-icon icon1 clearfix” id=”Mod121″>
    <h3><span>Online Banking</span></h3>
    <div class=”ja-box-ct clearfix”>

So apparently in the Module Options I have to type ” has-icon” (yes, a leading space?!) and not “has-icon”? Surprisingly that worked.

The demo installation guide is also full of typo mistakes which would drive most users batty. I figure a couple more days before I get K2 and the missing pieces of the template linked to all the other bits….

Ninja Lead Moderator

Because you don’t have blank space in first line on module class suffix, see the screenshot

1. configure_class
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum