Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi distinguised members:

Can anyone help me with this issue? I am using a 1.5 Olyra template with no modifications (except the logo). When i published the Icon menus, it will appear in the Home (my default) page only and not the other pages. However the links and mouse over text are there. I’ve configured it to appear in all menus but still the same.

Appreciate it if someone could help. I’ve not published it in my site yet and is running it locally on my PC. :-[

Sherlock Friend

Hi wermm !
    I couldn’t find user3 module in olyra template, User3 don’t use in JA Olyra. Please send screenshot .

kira178 Friend
    anisjolly Friend

yep – that is user 3

anisjolly Friend

is there a url we could look at? also which joomla version are you using?

kira178 Friend

i’m using Joomla! 1.5.3, softwzone.com is my testing site 🙂

anisjolly Friend

in order to make the menu appear on all of the pages – go into the module settings and in the bottom left where it lists all of the menu/pages – select All.

I think the bit you’re looking for is called menu assignment in the module settings

kira178 Friend

thanks for reply but it’s my question, see my image and u will know 🙂 also i choosen as u told before i make question but it’s not work.

Top Menu Enabled Public user3 All mod_mainmenu

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kira178 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum