Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am using your latest purity_iii template in J3.3.1
    In frontend in a extension (JEM) there is in protostar the icon-calendar visible (to choose dateinput)
    trying the same in t3 purity_iii: I only see a very small quader (see image). This is not nice (seems to be a bug)

1. iconcal
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    the template is currently not ready for joomla 3.3.1
    as you know its just released please roll back your joomla to the supported version ,
    and wait for the template official update

jojo12 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 432118 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    the template is currently not ready for joomla 3.3.1
    as you know its just released please roll back your joomla to the supported version ,
    and wait for the template official update</blockquote>
    Thanks for your answer, but:
    This problem was just there in the earlier Joomla! 3 versions! So it seems to be a problem of purity_iii, you can perhaps adjust for the new version

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@jojo12 432121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your answer, but:
    This problem was just there in the earlier Joomla! 3 versions! So it seems to be a problem of purity_iii, you can perhaps adjust for the new version</blockquote>

I tested our quick start and there is no error like above.
    in yout screenshot , it seems the issue is in default joomla Admin template that is occur after your update to joomla 3.3.1
    please raise your problem on joomla forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum