Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

We’re almost ready for round two of JA’s August template release. I’m eager to see what will be new this time…maybe a photographers portfolio?

ErikThorsen Friend

I have heard rumours it is for a sewage company website. :p

MuffinDCC Friend

I know what it is, a white template with 3 colour variants (green, blue, orange). Loads of menu systems and the logo is a giant Muffin.

You guessed it, a Muffin Factory Template 🙂

desdevlover Friend

It’s a community portal template!
    <blockquote>You guessed it, a Muffin Factory Template</blockquote>
    Wat the hell muffin mean?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@desdevlover 24410 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s a community portal template!

Wat the hell muffin mean?</blockquote>
    MuffinDCC is obsessed with Muffins, don’t mind him.

MuffinDCC Friend

<em>@desdevlover 24410 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s a community portal template!

Wat the hell muffin mean?</blockquote>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muffin

I sense a range of colour variations, unusual combinations for JA with a secret twist which has been brewing for a few months.

How do I know this? I just….do 😀

bigrk Friend

Between MiCCAS and MuffinDCC I have become a fan of cookies and muffins. Did someone say lunch? 😉

MuffinDCC Friend

The food phenomina is spreading, that is my guess that it has spread into the JA design team and we have a food template 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

I don’t think so. I think we are about to experience one of the most amazing templates ever created in the history of mankind. With this new template anyone can walk on the moon ( and eat the cheese and a muffin )

bigrk Friend

No new template today. :((

ErikThorsen Friend

Seems like it is going to be at least another 24 hours as the “countdown” hasn’t started yet and no preview or anything either????

TomC Moderator

<em>@ErikThorsen 24542 wrote:</em><blockquote>Seems like it is going to be at least another 24 hours as the “countdown” hasn’t started yet and no preview or anything either????</blockquote>

Is anyone really surprised?

😉

swemmel Friend

It seems to me that it will be a shopping template (Bill will be very very happy) and that it’s name will be JA Larix. :p

Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, looks that way. Bill will most likely be a very happy camper now then?

desdevlover Friend

Ya, JA Larix comes with features for VitueMart and JA News.
    Tips: You can preview new template before it released few hours by go to:
    http://template.joomlart.com/ja_nameoftemplate/ :p

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum