Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I wish to hide the “Last Update” information the top of the frontend of the template.
    In the file: /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/tpls/blocks/header.php I found this code:

<div class=”ja-updatetime”>
    <span><?php echo JText::_(‘T3_TPL_LAST_UPDATE’)?></span><em><?php echo TelineIVHelper::getLastUpdate(); ?></em>
    </div>

What I must to make to hide the “Last Update” and the headline position take this place?

Thanks a lot, Horis

Manos Moderator

You can try something like that to your template.css (not sure if you have a custom.css already)

<blockquote>.ja-updatetime span {

display: none;
    }

</blockquote>

mikel2004 Friend

I have new Ja Teline IV T3 Joomla 3.2
    I write your code into this file: templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/css/template.css
    but nothing change.
    (I only have all default .css files)

Any other idea?
    Thanks a lot, Horis

<em>@pascm 406450 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try something like that to your template.css (not sure if you have a custom.css already)</blockquote>

Nazario A Friend

Hi Horis,

Please try to create a new file with name “custom.css” into /templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/css directory, then add CSS rule:

.ja-updatetime > span {
    }

Let me know how it goes.

mikel2004 Friend

Well…. this works 50%
    Right now, the “Last update” words are dissapear but the date is currently show
    Look: http://veintiuno.czoom.co/index.php/documental/secciones/sociedad/2703-los-subterraneos-tomas-larrinaga-2011

Manos Moderator

Hi,

If you need to stop the date also from showing you can add to the same file (custom.css) the following code

<blockquote>.ja-updatetime {
    }</blockquote>

mikel2004 Friend

Good, but right now the problem is whit the white space in this position. I wish to margin the headline module position to the left without blank space.
    http://veintiuno.czoom.co/index.php/documental/secciones/sociedad/2703-los-subterraneos-tomas-larrinaga-2011
    This is possible?
    Thanks

Manos Moderator

Almost everything is possible!
    Now you need to add the following code to your custom.css file:

<blockquote>.headline {

margin-left: -225px;
    }

</blockquote>

Let me know how that works for you.

Regards

Manos

mikel2004 Friend

This works 100%

Congratulations! And thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mikel2004 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum