Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    At first, thanks for great template.
    I have a few questions:
    1. I want to colorize ja news pro module, to add background color in module title position and also some color in background body module. If it is possible and simple, i want to add background image as separate module class suffics. How can i achieve this?

2. What is the module class suffics for green theme, because, redbg doesn’t work.
    3. How to add/make rounded corners of modules?

Thanks in advance,
    Dino

stinger2010 Friend

OK, i have managed to answer all previous question, except i need help how to create module class suffics for new look of this module.
    Hope, some help me.
    Excuse me for my bad english.

dave_logic Friend

<em>@stinger2010 293452 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK, i have managed to answer all previous question, except i need help how to create module class suffics for new look of this module.
    Hope, some help me.
    Excuse me for my bad english.</blockquote>

I normally take an existing one and copy…For example this from the main template.css.

/* Module Red */
    div.ja-moduletable.redbg,
    div.moduletable.redbg { background: #fff; }

div.ja-moduletable.redbg h3, div.moduletable.redbg h3 { background: #c33; color: #fff; }

so to create a new one would be

/* Module New */
    div.ja-moduletable.newbg,
    div.moduletable.newbg { background: #fff; }

div.ja-moduletable.newbg h3, div.moduletable.newbg h3 { background: #<new color-here>; color: #fff; }

I’d then do a search to ensure that redbg isn’t referenced anywhere else and if so replicate that also if needed..

newbg being the new suffix…

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dave_logic 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum