Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

C`mon guys what happend ? i dont see new improvements on your templates.. only the same template with some css modification…

where is “web 2.0 ” ? rounded corners.. for modules and main content.. etc..

-add to: facebook, twitter, yahoo ..etc.. for content..

make a good template for a portal.. stop making only “business” templates.. c`mon..

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi jimie,

How about paying us for that :p ha ha. Just kidding. You will like the next one for sure. Its different in all terms.

Can’t please everyone each month. Support us this time, the upcoming template will make you smile.

Regards

Arvind

zao dao Friend

honsetly say,joomlart’s make some ugly templates these monthes except ja raste ,some even worse than wordpress theme.
    i think joomlart put too much time in drupal an ja magento,and the member have to wait a template until the end of every month.
    i hope joomlart will have nice template as drarvindc said

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

deannejoomla Friend

joomlaArt have many loyal customers who think their templates are beautiful, you can’t please everybody all the time :confused:

zao dao Friend

<em>@jimie 176842 wrote:</em><blockquote>C`mon guys what happend ? i dont see new improvements on your templates.. only the same template with some css modification…

make a good template for a portal.. stop making only “business” templates.. c`mon..</blockquote>
    i don’t think joomlart make bussiness template now,they make wordpress template,bussiness template should have mmore professional looking

www.8media.com
    www.zaodao.com

smitheringale Friend

Take a look around the internet.

You won’t find ANYTHING better. You will spend many, many, many hours trying to find anything that even comes close to the quality of joomlart – and then when you think you have found something better – you will realise that it is in fact much, much poorer in standard.

To build one quality website template per month is a big achievement, and I for one, recognise that – even if some of their templates are a hit with me, and others are a miss. It’s all subjective at the end of the day…

And that comment about paying joomlart for an original super template that ticks all of your boxes – it will cost you a lot more money than a 12 month subscription to this great website…:)

<em>@jimie 176842 wrote:</em><blockquote>C`mon guys what happend ? i dont see new improvements on your templates.. only the same template with some css modification…

make a good template for a portal.. stop making only “business” templates.. c`mon..</blockquote>

jimie Friend

<em>@drarvindc 176849 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jimie,

How about paying us for that :p ha ha. Just kidding. You will like the next one for sure. Its different in all terms.

Can’t please everyone each month. Support us this time, the upcoming template will make you smile.

Regards

Arvind</blockquote>

Drarvindc you want to tell me that i should like this ?

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/preview-ja-pyro-may-2010-template/

i tell you for begin.. VERY UGLY

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jimie 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum