Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I think it would be neat if JA team created a plugin or a module that can distribute keys from a file xml or list. For example, a person wants to get a beta key or serial code for an exclusive gift for Mario Online. They can then click on the “get my key button” and they will get a key based on their ip or something. Then once they get that key, they can input the code in their game.

I was actually looking for a similar plugin, but could not find any anywhere.

Cheers

phong nam Friend

Thank you for your suggestion about the new plugin. I have forwarded your idea to our extension developers. However, we do have high workload now, thus adding new extensions into the current current queue would be hard for the time being. Anyway, appreciate that you share those with us. Many thanks 🙂

gavind Friend

<blockquote>a module that can distribute keys from a file xml or list.</blockquote>

Very nice idea. Just imagine how much time this could save us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum