Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I need to change this text: “JA ZIBAL Joomlart October 06 Template”
    when I open the psd file on photoshop and I try to change it I got a warnign message: “Editing or rendering the text layer will cause it layout to change”

I would lik to know what this does mean, and How I can change that text for the information I nee to place there.

Is there a way to change it without changing the layout of the header I mean, I want everything to look exactlty the same way it looks on the live demo you have for this template, That is the way I want it to look on my server, the only thing I need is to change the JA ZIBAL header text for my information.

pleae help.

cssyeah Moderator

Hi contentera

If you want to change text, you need to install font bankgotm.ttf in package ja_zibal_source / font into your system. (if you use windows you can copy this font into directory Fonts of Windows).

After that, you can change text logo “JA ZIBAL” and font use for text “Joomlart October 06 Template” is Tahoma.( If you have it in your system) when you click on layer “Joomlart October 06 Template” in Photoshop, it will show the warring and you choose “OK” then you can modify this text.

wish you success

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cssyeah 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum