Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey all, I’m looking for a template that would be good for selling used cars. I would need a function that would allow users to select (year)(make)(model) etc …. I dont know if that would be a module that you would add on or not. Any recommendations to a template that they would recommend?

OK thanks for any suggestions

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@greenedit 86335 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey all, I’m looking for a template that would be good for selling used cars. I would need a function that would allow users to select (year)(make)(model) etc …. I dont know if that would be a module that you would add on or not. Any recommendations to a template that they would recommend?

OK thanks for any suggestions</blockquote>

Google for EZREALTY, EZRIDER or EZAUTO and you will find a site of some developers that offer a solution for selling cars FSBO or Agent wise, Seller wise.

As template you can use whatever you like, taste wise.

The component is not free but seems to be a good one.

sandy2008 Friend

A used car, also known as a pre-owned vehicle and second hand car, is a vehicle that has previously had one or more owners. Used cars are sold through franchise and independent dealers, rental car companies, leasing companies, auctions and private party sales.
    =========================================
    Sandy
    Used cars

knightwolf Friend

Pleas contact for Cars Sale on this link.
    Thanks
    John

vectorinformatics Friend

Headquarter Nissan was developed for a Dealer in the US we are using the JA Pyro Template and were using an extension ‘RD Autos’ until we found an extension called ‘AutoStand’ which can be found in JED. It wasn’t exactly what we were looking for so we went to third party and framed in content with wrapper… Here is the website though the current used car display: Nissan Used Car

BTW autostand actually comes with a template when you purchase the pro version.

twilight80 Friend

For used cars, Trucks and RVs Contact us on:

Lifted Ford Trucks For Sale | Forest River Rvs for sale

dude72 Friend

carthemes.net
    This is a best free car Template site. I think it will help you.

tbryson10 Friend

This is a best free car Template site. I think it will help you.

The dmoz lists a number for good used car sites when you can help with an initial design for a site with 2nd hand cars for sale.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  tbryson10 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum