Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I need a module over icon menu in the top-right of the page, this is one module that doesn’t have a search module in the top of the page and I need one with JA Utahia, please help me:((

Thank you

Michael Casha Friend

Resolved via MSN Chat.

danae5d Friend

Thank you, finally somebody solved my problem:D

chopperp1 Friend

I just purchased this template, and it seems this module is missing. How can I get it?
    Thx

chopperp1 Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 35641 wrote:</em><blockquote>Resolved via MSN Chat.</blockquote>

How do I get those images??? They are not in sources folder?????

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi chopperp1, please check again, the icons are available in the download packages, they are not in sliced images however.

kashxo Friend

<em>@chopperp1 36946 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just purchased this template, and it seems this module is missing. How can I get it?
    Thx</blockquote>

Hello chopperp1,
    the Icon menu on the top of template is not a separate module. If you want to have the menu look like that, please create a new menu in menu manager, or simply edit module name ‘topmenu’ or ‘othermenu’ or menu of your choice in Module manager and publish it to ‘user3’ position. Then for each menu icon, select the image for it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kashxo 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum