Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi All ๐Ÿ™‚

Im trying to build a new site where you can search between articles. I would like to add a filter, so that you can tweak your search. So im wondering if this filter gives me what i want.
    It needs to have Range Sliders ๐Ÿ™‚

I previously created a site where it was in K2 articles and with a K2 filter setup. But i feel/hope that it would be easier in regular articles, so iยดm trying to steer clear of a K2 setup.

So my question is, can JA Megafilter – filter regular articles, with out the use of K2 ?

Oh and my old site broke, so iยดm in need of af new template. Naturally i was thinking of MegaStore, but thats all about sale. But can you use MegaStore as a good setup for a search site where you should be able to filter articles ? and skip the sale part, or is is to big a deal to remove it ?

or does anyone have a perfect template suggestion for me ?

Best Regards

PawWest

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

With Joomla 3.7, you can build a Joomla articles filter page using JA Megafilter, you can view live demo here: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-hotspot-modul-how-to-open-a-links-stay-in-the-same-windows-tab/. The demo is based on T3 BS3 Blank template but with customized style.
    In term of steps, you can follow the instruction in this thread: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/joomla-3-7-question/
    In term of template, you can take a look JA Directory template (use JA K2 Filter) to get idea about design and layout but in case you want to use regular Joomla articles, you will need customization.
    Our JA Megafilter demo site is built with T3 BS3 Blank template but its style is customized.
    Hope the info is helpful and let me know if you have any question.

Regards.

PawerDesign Friend

Hi Arvind ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for a quick response and the answers i need. And i will definitely use the thread as a guide ๐Ÿ™‚

my old page was in JA Directory, so iยดll use it again ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards

PawWest

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PawerDesign 6 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum