Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Great template. Immediately upon seeing this template I could think of about 4 or 5 different types of sites that with a small bit of customisation I could use this for.

Im also a member of RT and while I do very much like their templates too I can rarely see a practical use for them….whereas this tempate and some other Joomlart ones such such as Hedera, Larix, Mageia and Quillaja I can find many uses for.

jsprague Friend

Very nice!

Hung Dinh Friend

RT is quite impressive at the first time but I strongly believe that when it come the the flexibility of customization, you will to have switch to JA templates 🙂

noblecode Friend

I really like this template, I will be using it on my site for sure…nice work.

As for RT and other clubs such as Yootheme, I like their work as well….I think each club has their own style and that is good, for us the users. I am a fan of all and see uses for each template, problem for me is I only have 2 websites so I personally dont have use for each release.

Again, great release!

Cory

jules242 Friend

Good job, you guys made it very customizable 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks a lot for your kind comments, the team at JA are always striving to please you guys 🙂

MuffinDCC Friend

Nice and subtle 🙂

belagak Friend

i like it too

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  belagak 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum