Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I was migrating my website from J1.5 to J2.5. Now I have the 2.5 version on a jupgrade directory.

I connected to the jupgrade directory and installed the component and plugin. The installation message says that it has been done OK

“Installing template was succesfull”

But when I look for the template on the template manager I only found the default templates anb not the JA Purity II I’ve just installed.

Can anyone help me in discovering what’s happening or what addicional validations shoul I do?

Thanks in advance,

Saguaros Moderator

Hi canic,

Did you try to clean all the cache? If problem still persists, pm me with admin account. I shall help you to check it.

canic Friend

Cleaning the T3 cache didn’t worked but I’ve found the discover option on the installation menu. After doing it, the template appeared and I could select JA Purity II as my default template 🙂

BUT! With this template I don’t see any article on the home page on anywerwe on the website, only the menu options. With the Beez2 template all articles are there and I change to JA Purity II they aren’t. :((

Any idea?

Thanks,

canic Friend

I reinstalled everything again, cleaned T3 cache and navigator cache (f5) and magically it worked

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  canic 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum