Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Pls make sure that you’re setting JA Focus as default template under: Extensions > Templates section.

If it doesn’t work, share me the credentials of your site so I will take a look.

myuption Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You need to check the custom fields in back-end of your site: Content > Fields > Colors field: http://prntscr.com/hg7oh7

At this moment, this field is assigned to ‘Narcotráfico’ category only so if you want to this tab to other category, just assign this field to your desired categories.

Cheers!

myuption Friend

But how do you change the color if the Fields tab is not present in the category?

I attached a screenshot comparing the site with the quickstart categories and my site (built with quickstart) with imported content and categories.

Thanks

1. Untitled-1
    myuption Friend

Ohh… forget it, I had to apply the Content > Fields > Colors field to the parent category, the one previously assigned was a child category. After I did that it appears and I was able to change the color. 😀

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that you figured it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘I imported my old categories and cannot change color’ is closed to new replies.