Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

This is one template that I am going to add to my favorites!

It has a very elegant design, and will look great on one of my antiques sites (If I can only find the time to work on them). Let’s see more templates along these lines.

Thanks JA! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Yay!! Thanks for your comments instantinlaw (and nice photo by the way 🙂 )

mfcphil Friend

Got to agree I was getting very frustrated with all the new templates looking very much the same with only the module been moved around….Hats off well done

instantinlaw Friend

MiCCAS;32292Yay!! Thanks for your comments instantinlaw (and nice photo by the way 🙂 )

Thanks MiCCAS,
    I couldn’t find the cool image of myself wearing dark sunglasses, so I held my camera at arms lenght and took that mug shot. I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

You on the other hand are a lot younger looking than I thought you were. You act more like a person who is alot older (respectful and wise). 😉

I am so glad that JA had a burst of insperation this time around. I have been waiting for another beauty of a template to come down the pike.

Let’s hope JA does it again on the 1st. 🙂

instantinlaw Friend

mfcphil;32293Got to agree I was getting very frustrated with all the new templates looking very much the same with only the module been moved around….Hats off well done

Amen Brother! 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@instantinlaw 32296 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks MiCCAS,
    I couldn’t find the cool image of myself wearing dark sunglasses, so I held my camera at arms lenght and took that mug shot. I guess it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

You on the other hand are a lot younger looking than I thought you were. You act more like a person who is alot older (respectful and wise). 😉

I am so glad that JA had a burst of insperation this time around. I have been waiting for another beauty of a template to come down the pike.

Let’s hope JA does it again on the 1st. :)</blockquote>
    Well I’m glad you thought I acted older 🙂

darylba Friend

Hi,

On this installation quick start and the last template quick start since moving the setting from the template html to other file, sef urls work on the main menu but not the top navigation bar. Any ideas on what may be happening? Same server, same Artio component and version as the rest of the sites that do work.

Example Here: http://www.networkerpay.com and the last template quick started http://www.thearticleregister.com

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  darylba 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum