Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I can not configured Module Joomlart MijoShop Products Slider

this error message

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ControllerModuleJamijoslider::render() in /home/dbook/domains/dharmnitibook.com/public_html/www2/components/com_mijoshop/opencart/admin/controller/module/jamijoslider.php on line 108

pizzahub Friend

They wont work with mijoshop version 3.x. Also supposed to be a issues with latest joomla version and JA Bookshop….. JA haven’t bothered to put up notice informing users about these issues.

What versions of joomla/mijoshop etc are you using?

ditc Friend

I used
    – Joomla 3.4 ( upgrade from Quickstart )
    – MijoShop 3.0.6

– My Server run php 5.3.29

thank

pizzahub Friend

Error most likely as the
    JA Accordion Mijoshop joomlart.com 1.0.2 – ( VQMOD ) 1
    JA Slider Mijoshop joomlart.com 1.0.2 – ( VQMOD ) 1
    wont work work with mijoshop 3.x

Also JA Bookshop doesn’t fully work with latest joomla version.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

You are right, this template is not ready for the latest version of Joomla, please stay tuned and wait for the updates.

We are sorry for any inconvenience it might cause.

Regards

ditc Friend

What version of joomla and MijoShop works with JA Bookshop ?

thank

pizzahub Friend

the quick start ja bookshop with mijoshop 2.x. (and joomla that comes with quickstart- don’t upgrade to latest joomla).

ditc Friend

I see. thank

pizzahub Friend

Your welcome !

Josh Friend

When will the JA Bookshop be updated for latest Joomla 3.4.x and Mijoshop 3.x … It’s been quite awhile

<em>@Saguaros 462357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

You are right, this template is not ready for the latest version of Joomla, please stay tuned and wait for the updates.

Regards</blockquote>

Josh Friend

When will the JA Bookshop be updated for latest Joomla 3.4.x and Mijoshop 3.x … It’s been quite awhile

<em>@Saguaros 462357 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

Regards</blockquote>

Saguaros Moderator

As I replied in this thread, Mijoshop 3 implements Open Cart 2 and they change all the markup. We must update again all the override of this template for Mijoshop, please stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

As I replied in this thread, Mijoshop 3 implements Open Cart 2 and they change all the markup. We must update again all the override of this template for Mijoshop, please stay tuned.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum