Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi, again… I have paid the membership and it is not activated. please activate it asap, thank you.
    Invoice ID: 446478-CRP

Anonymous Moderator

@sjuzocka Your membership is now activated. Sorry for the delay at our end.

gavind Friend

Just a quick one please. Shouldn’t activation be done without support? I mean, not to step on any toes but it’s quite a hassle for both parties.

gavind Friend

Just a quick one please. Shouldn’t activation be done without support? I mean, not to step on any toes but it’s quite a hassle for both parties.

gavind Friend

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@gavind 483570 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just a quick one please. Shouldn’t activation be done without support? I mean, not to step on any toes but it’s quite a hassle for both parties. </blockquote>
    Actually the activation is done automatically after successful payment. There are just few rare cases where our system fails to recognize the payment, in those cases we have to step in and manually enable the subscription.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gavind 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum