Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dear Admin,

Please see the image below and assist me in resolving this. Check the attached screenshots for more understanding of the errors.

1. query
    2. query2
    pavit Moderator

Hello

Could you please share your website url and a temp super user account for it so we can better assist you ?

You can set it as private reply so info will be visible only to admins and mods

Regards

longselijah Friend

Sorry I am developing the site on local host, i am installing the template for the third times but is coming with that error.

pavit Moderator

I’m sorry but it is very hard to answer to your questions since we cannot verify your configuration and also we cannot analyze your localhost configuration, would be better and more helpful for you if you can publish your website so we can access it and correctly answer to your questions with the proper solution.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

This notice may due to the different PHP version used in your server, you can get rid of these notices by going to Global Configuration > Server tab > set ‘Error Reporting’ to None.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum