Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In the ARGO-template we see on TOP-Menu:

ARGO(logo) CATEGORIES / K2 / BONUS PAGE / COLORS

My idea is to have more than one Menu-Type like CATEGORIES in the same menu.line obove on top of the page

Lets say i want this:

ARGO(logo) APPLE / GOOGLE / SAMSUNG / HTC

CATEGORY / Subcaegories:
    APPLE – ios – iphone – mac
    GOOGLE – android – play –
    SAMSUNG – Galaxy 4 – Note 2
    HTC – one – etc.

How can every article from each Category and subcategory be shown in the Homepage?

It seems to me, that this is not possible. When i look at the Argo-template i can only see objects/articles from CATEGORIES-Menu.

This would mean, that the space above is only usable for one MAIN-MENU object?

I hope you get my point ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m a professional Journalist and really like Template. I hope we can figure these things out and make it a big hit!

Manos Moderator

Hi,
    I am not so sure on what you need to achieve here can you try to make an illustration ?

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

I sent you a picture as a message.

I just want that all the articles from “Games”-Menu are showing up on Homepage(Position 3), like the articles from “Menรผ”-Menu(where iOS, Android, Windows Phone) are in.

Manos Moderator

<em>@goranm 366545 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    How can every article from each Category and subcategory be shown in the Homepage?
    </blockquote>

You just need to assign those categories to your home main menu

goranm Friend

I tries to assign them, but i can’t figure out how. When you go to MainMenu, then click on Home, i can see that i only can choose only ONE Category, thats “Computer or “Games”. Not both together. I can’t see another way to assign them. Maybe you knowโ€ฆyou would make me very happy about that, because in other way the template could be useless to me ๐Ÿ™ Feel free to login again, thank you!

goranm Friend

I did it !!! ๐Ÿ˜€

SORRY, but it seems that going from J1.5 to J3.0 is not so easy as i thought. In other way it is. ๐Ÿ™‚

I missed the point “Include all subcategories” in advanced options. i though it is standard that a category is including all subcategory-articles.

So this means: SOLVED

GREAT WORK, I LOVE THE TEMPLATE!

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I am glad you’ve managed to achieve your goals! And YES it’s a fantastic template isn’t it ? ๐Ÿ˜€

Regards

Manos

goranm Friend

It is! It really came to a perfect moment!

And i thank you for your help! I’m sure i soon come with another stupid question ;P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  goranm 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum