Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I give you a green theme.
    To install it, go in the administration of T3_blank.
    In “themes” upload the pakage.
    Then you have to go in “profiles” and select “purity2fr_t3_green” in “theme settings”

have fun 🙂

Edit : just a litle correction (sectiontableheader) and change the name of the package

aaronfarias Friend

Nice work. I thought about doing something similar.

the world Friend

Can you make this with right menu (right colum) can hide or show menu ???

bmw Friend

I am updating this posting as the problem was not with the profile whatsoever. My apologies.
    There are separate settings for resource URLs within CiviCRM that were not adjusted when the domain name was changed to launch the site from the development server.

This broke the CivCRM template and the Javascript in its webforms.
    If you go to http://www.hanc-sf.org/join-us.html there are two areas that are not supposed to show unless the tick box/radio buttons are chosen, ie, ” I am contributing on behalf of an organization.” and “In Honor or Memorium of”. The fields are supposed to be hidden until the tick box or radio buttons are chosen.

Thank you. Getting used to the new platform.
    I really think it needed a large beta-test posse before official release. It’s a complete paradigm shift even for the best template developers. The ramping up will take some time.

the1fitz Friend

Thanks Denis25,

Thanks, This is very Nice, and save me a lot of time!!

Regards!:p

<em>@denis25 188392 wrote:</em><blockquote>I give you a green theme.
    To install it, go in the administration of T3_blank.
    In “themes” upload the pakage.
    Then you have to go in “profiles” and select “purity2fr_t3_green” in “theme settings”

have fun 🙂

Edit : just a litle correction (sectiontableheader) and change the name of the package

</blockquote>

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  the1fitz 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum