Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Let me firstly say that this template looks great. Well done.

What I don;t understand though is why there is product categories using K2 yet you cannot buy from the K2 pages. Surely it would have made sense to either leave K2 out and go with JShopping or add K2Store and leave out JShopping.

While I love the look of the template, in practical terms, it seems disjointed. Or am I being an idiot…..again 🙂

TomC Moderator

Greetings:

I am not certain I fully understand the issue . . .

When I just now brought up the JA Tiris demo (J1.7), I clicked on one of the products, clicked “add to cart,” proceeded to checkout and went as far as having to register a new account. Up to that point, the shopping cart function seems to be working.

Perhaps you can clarify a bit more as to the specific issue you are experiencing?

talklfc Friend

Yes, the cart works indeed. My issue is that there are products also listed as K2 items and you cannot ‘add to cart’ from within a K2 item page.

I’m wondering why there are products in both K2 and the Shopping Component. Surely it would have been more sensible to use K2Store and had all the products in one place?

TomC Moderator

<em>@talklfc 280484 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, the cart works indeed. My issue is that there are products also listed as K2 items and you cannot ‘add to cart’ from within a K2 item page.

I’m wondering why there are products in both K2 and the Shopping Component. Surely it would have been more sensible to use K2Store and had all the products in one place?</blockquote>
    Can you not modify links within the K2 items to bring you to the item product page in JoomShopping?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum