Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!
    Still working with the customization of my webpage. I have some smalls things that I am not sure how to change…

Green color scheme and the logo in the “Bonus Pages” sections. I want to reuse some parts for sure, but I can’t change the color from green to orange.

How to link the “latest blog post” section in the main page to the posts on EasyBlog. Is this possible?

In other hand, each hour that I spend working with this template, I am happier to be member of this community.
    Thanks!

Emilio.

TomC Moderator

Are your “Bonus Pages” different components that you’ve installed to use with your template?

emilion Friend

Hi Tom!
    No no, The bonus pages I mean the “portfolio” page, the “Our Services” page “typography”, etc… in the template. I can’t change the color scheme and replace the “S” logo with my own logo in these sections. Sorry if I am not so clear…

And about the “latest blog post”, just curious if I can link to EasyBlog as looks very cool.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@emilion 425067 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Tom!
    No no, The bonus pages I mean the “portfolio” page, the “Our Services” page “typography”, etc… in the template. I can’t change the color scheme and replace the “S” logo with my own logo in these sections. Sorry if I am not so clear…</blockquote>
    Hi @emilion
    I checked your site , the logo is not coming on menu our services ,portfolio etc pages .
    The Quickstart contains multiple template style in it .
    Please open the Portfolio menu and check which template is assigned for it and then add the logo in that template from template options .

see these

Let me know if it helps 🙂

1. Emilio-Navas-Fine-Art-Photography-Administration-Menu-Manager-Edit-Menu-Item
    2. Emilio-Navas-Fine-Art-Photography-Administration-Template-Manager-Styles
    emilion Friend

thank you very much pankajsharma. Easy to do. Now looks great!
    Sorry for the stupid question, learning a lot of with your help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  emilion 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum